Factors affecting the remote control distance of the wireless remote control
What factors will affect the remote control distance of the wireless remote control:
1. Transmitting power: the larger the transmitting power, the longer the distance, but the power consumption is large, and it is easy to cause interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: The receiver's receiving sensitivity is improved, and the remote control distance is increased, but it is easy to be interfered and cause malfunction or loss of control;
3. Antenna: It adopts linear antennas, and they are parallel to each other, and the remote control distance is long, but it occupies a large space. In use, the antenna can be elongated and straightened to increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: The higher the antenna, the longer the remote control distance, but subject to objective conditions;
5. Blocking: The currently used wireless remote control uses the UHF frequency band specified by the country. Its propagation characteristics are similar to that of light. It spreads in a straight line and has small diffraction. If there is a wall between the transmitter and the receiver, the remote control distance will be greatly reduced. Reinforced concrete walls have even more influence due to the absorption of electric waves by the conductor.
The above content is an introduction to what factors will affect the remote control distance of the wireless remote control. The wireless remote control is a device used to remotely control machinery. There are two common types on the market. One is the infrared remote control commonly used in home appliances. Mode, the other is the commonly used radio remote control mode for anti-theft alarm equipment, door and window remote control, car remote control and so on. Qinuo Electronics is a professional manufacturer of products for gate and door automation for 10 years. Including sensors,remote controls,controllers etc. Any inquiry, just be free to contact us.